Each year, the Central Vermont Medical Center Auxiliary awards up to ten $2,500.00 scholarships. The deadline for this year's applications is May 1, 2016.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, the student must have been accepted at an accredited school, for study in one of the following professions:
- Athletic Trainer
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Technologist
- Physical & Occupation Therapist
- Practical Nursing
- Physician (must be currently accepted to medical school)
- Registered Nurse
- X-Ray Technician
- Other (please contact us to see if your "other" field of study qualifies)
The scholarship is available to students of any age entering a medical field:
- High school students going into a medical field from the following high schools:
Cabot High School
Harwood High School
Montpelier High School
Northfield High School
Spaulding High School
Twinfield High School
U-32 High School
Williamstown High School
Websterville Christian School
- Anyone working at Central Vermont Medical Center who plans on furthering their education in a medical field.
- College students who change their major to a medical field or are presently in a medical field.
- Adults who decide to get further education in a medical field.
Due to the volume of applications, the CVMC Auxiliary can only accept applications from people who live within CVMC's service area:
How to Apply
Please download and fill out the Scholarship Application Form by May 1, 2016.
Applications should be sent to:
Auxiliary Scholarship Program
Attn: Eleanor, Administration
Central Vermont Medical Center
P.O. Box 547
Barre, VT 05641
Questions? Contact Eleanor Kaczmarek at 802-371-4107