Welcome to the Integrity and Compliance home page. The Compliance Team is here to help Central Vermont Medical Center abide by the many business ethics and legal standards that apply to health care providers. In short, the Integrity and Compliance program is all about doing the right thing.
The specific purposes of the program are to:
- Foster a culture of compliance at Central Vermont Medical Center (CVMC)
- Educate CVMC employees on what to do to be in compliance with federal and state statutes
- Ensure that the organization's employees feel comfortable and safe when raising compliance issues
- Establish a clear, expeditious and practical process for obtaining answers to compliance questions
- Document efforts to comply with applicable statutes, regulations and program requirements
- Implement an effective system of audit and remediation
Toward that end, we have adopted a Code of Conduct which applies to all employees, members of the Board of Trustees, independent contractors, medical staff, volunteers, students, and vendors. Please also refer to our Integrity and Compliance Policy for more information.
CVMC’s Compliance Team
CVMC’s Compliance Team membership includes a multidisciplinary team from the following Departments: Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Health Information Management, Medical Group Practices and Woodridge Nursing Home.
Integrity and Compliance Hotline
CVMC has established a confidential disclosure mechanism through its Integrity and Compliance Hotline, as a means to enable employees, residents, staff and patients to report instances of non-compliance and/or make inquiries on compliance issues.
The Integrity and Compliance Hotline can be reached at 802-371-5959.
You may remain anonymous if you wish. CVMC is committed to a policy of non-retaliation.