Central Vermont Medical Center
130 Fisher Road
Berlin, VT 05602
How to Breastfeed Prenatal Class
Skilled peer and professional support for breastfeeding mothers and their families.
All pregnant mothers and their partners welcome.
- How will I know my baby is getting enough milk?
- How do I position my baby to feed?
- How can my partner help in the early weeks?
- Does breastfeeding hurt?
- How can I tell if my baby has a “good latch”?
- What happened to that thing called sleep?
- Why does my baby cry even after she’s fed well?
- Do I have to change my diet while breastfeeding?
Join us to learn:
- Why breastfeeding matters
- Importance of “skin to skin” contact
- How babies latch-on
- How much milk babies need
- How babies “talk” to us
- Getting off to the best start
- How to overcome breastfeeding challenges