At Central Vermont Medical Center, our Neurology medical group practice provides general neurology services in a caring and compassionate environment.
Our Neurology practice offers comprehensive, compassionate care in the evaluation and treatment of adults and adolescents who present with a variety of neurological symptoms, disorders, abnormal findings on neurological examination and concerning findings on neuroimaging studies.
- Alzheimer disease and other dementias
- Concussion and traumatic brain injury
- Guillain Barre Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis and other neuromuscular disorders
- Parkinson disease and other movement disorders
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- EEG Interpretation
- EMG and Nerve Conduction Studies
- Botulinum toxin injections for neurologic conditions