Central Vermont Medical Center's Patient Navigator works with you to get the support and services you need—we want you to receive the best care possible.
The patient navigator can:
- Guide you through the healthcare system
- Direct you to health care services for further diagnosis and treatment
- Help you with financial and insurance issues
- Help you keep track of your appointments
- Help you arrange transportation for your appointments
- Direct you to community resources and support
- Give you emotional support
- Help you get your questions answered and find educational materials
- Help you with decision-making and advance directives
Meet our Patient Navigator, Theresa Lever, M.Ed
My name is Theresa Lever and I am the Patient Navigator at CVMC. I have worked at CVMC for over 30 years providing social services in the nursing facilities (McFarland House, Heaton House and Woodridge) and as a patient navigator for cancer care since 2009.
Please contact me if anything is keeping you from getting the care you need, when you need it: