Occupational Medicine is here to support businesses, companies and municipalities we serve in maintaining the health, wellness, and safety of their workforce.
We are committed to the prevention and management of work related injury, illness, and disability. We aim to expeditiously help return injured employees to work and to promote worker health and safety.
Services offered in Berlin and Waterbury:
- Management of workers compensation injuries and illness
- Commercial Driver Medical Examinations
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) and Urinary Drug Screens
- Post-Offer Pre-Employment (POPE) Medical Examination
- OSHA compliance assistance with hearing and respirator protection standards
Services offered in Berlin ONLY:
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME’s)
- Permanency Ratings
- Consultation: causation evaluation, fitness for duty, treatment plan development and return to work planning
- Work Hardening: Multi-disciplinary Occupational Restoration Program (MOR) medical management