A Central Vermont Medical Center primary care practice specializing in the care of patients age 18 and up as well as oncology and hematology services.
Primary Care Services
- Management of acute and chronic illnesses
- Gynecological exams
- Health maintenance examinations
- Coordination of care with specialty physicians
- Minor surgical procedures
- Hospital treatment through CVMC's Hospitalist Program
- Diabetic education
- Family planning
Oncology and Hematology Services
Our medical oncologists, hematologist, and oncology advanced practice nurse, along with other dedicated staff, provide all aspects of medical oncology care and outpatient infusion services for adults with cancer and blood-related diseases:
- Chemotherapy: Cancer treatment using drugs to destroy cancer cells by impeding their growth and reproduction. Learn more.
- Hormone Therapy: A form of systemic therapy that works to add, block, or remove hormones from the body to slow or stop the growth of cancer cells. Learn more.
- Targeted Therapy: Uses drugs or other substances to identify and attack cancer cells. Learn more.
- Biological Therapy: Uses the body’s immune system, either directly or indirectly, to fight cancer or to lessen the side effects that may be caused by some cancer treatments. Learn more.
- Pain Management/Side Effects: We also work with each patient to treat and manage pain and side effects of cancer treatment through medications, blood transfusions, medical nutrition therapy, lymphedema therapy, and more. Learn more.
Learn more about all all of our oncology and hematology services.