A Central Vermont Medical Center family medicine practice specializing in the care of patients from birth through adulthood including pediatrics and women’s healthcare.
- Management of acute and chronic illnesses
- Gynecological exams
- Health maintenance examinations
- Coordination of care with specialty physicians
- Minor surgical procedures
- Hospital treatment through CVMC's Hospitalist Program
- Diabetic education
- Family planning
- Well-child exams
- Sports and camp physicals
- SBIRT substance abuse counseling - A comprehensive, integrated, public health approach to the delivery of early intervention and treatment services for patients at risk of developing substance use disorders.
Mad River Family Practice wants to make the process for refilling prescriptions as easy and efficient as possible.