A Central Vermont Medical Center primary care practice providing full spectrum care—from general health maintenance to management of chronic conditions—for children, adults and seniors.
- Management of acute & chronic illnesses
- Gynecological exams
- Health maintenance examinations
- Coordination of care with specialty physicians
- Minor surgical procedures
- Hospital treatment through CVMC's Hospitalist Program
- Diabetic education
- Family planning
- Well-child exams
- Sports & camp physicals
- Simple radiological examination
- SBIRT substance abuse counseling - A comprehensive, integrated, public health approach to the delivery of early intervention and treatment services for patients at risk of developing substance use disorders.