Each unit has a waiting room for the use of visitors. For the best possible care, we ask that family or friends are as quiet as possible and supervise children at all times.
- Medical and Surgical Units: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Birthing Center: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Inpatient Psychiatric Units: 2:30 - 4:00 pm and 6:00 -8:00 pm
- Davis Special Care Unit: Visiting hours depend on the patient's condition but generally occur from 11:30 am - 8 pm
- Woodridge Rehabilitation and Nursing: Anytime, 24/7 (for more information about visiting Woodridge, click here)
If you are a parent of a hospitalized child, or a family member of a terminally-ill patient, arrangements can often be made to allow you to have 24-hour access.
How may family and friends find out about a patient's condition?
For questions about a patient's condition, family and friends may call the hospital operator at 802-371-4100. In order for any information to be given the patient will need to sign an authorization form. Callers will be connected to the nurses' station or to the patient's room.